- The 2023 conference will be an in-person only conference.
- Registration will include two full days of sessions, lunches, coffee breaks and opening welcome reception as well as electronic copy of the conference proceedings.
- NEW for 2023 - registration will also include access to recordings of the sessions to watch on-demand following the conference.
- Early bird discounts are offered until November 15, 2022.
- Group discounts offered for groups of 6 or more (every 6th registration will be free) - to receive the discount delegates must all be registered together as one transaction. Delegates registered on separate transaction cannot be combined. Deadline for group registrations is December 20, 2022.
- Refunds will be offered for cancellations made before December 20, 2022 minus a $75 admin fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after December 20, 2022. All refund requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid Information for Travelers
- Delegates are responsible for reviewing and following all Covid travel guidelines and restrictions. Please visit www.travel.gc.ca/travel-covid for more info.
- $360 Early In-Person Registration (before November 15, 2022)
- $410 Regular In-Person Registration (November 16 to December 20, 2022)
- $460 Late In-Person Registration (December 21, 2022 to January 1, 2023)
- FREE Student In-Person Registration for Undergrad & Grad Students attending a Canadian Institution
- $180 Student In-Person Registration for Undergrad & Grad Students attending an International Institution
For media registrations please contact the BPS office at 780-492-3651 or email@example.com
Need more information?
Contact: Ashley Steeple, Conference Coordinator
Phone: (780) 492-3651